Administrative Assistant/Medical Equipment Tech
The Vision of Ottobock is to excel in maintaining and restoring human independence. For over 90 years, Ottobock has been producing innovative prosthetic and orthotic devices to assist patients recovery from joint surgery and other medical procedures. If youd like to be part of the team that assists patients with the speed and effectiveness of their post-surgery medical recovery by providing critical durable medical equipment products, please contact us for this career opportunity. Specifically, we are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant / Medical Equipment Technician to join our team in our Virginia Beach, VA medical equipment depot.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Answering phones and directing callers to the appropriate department or assisting patients with their requests and performing patient equipment compliance calls.
- Instruct the patient and/or the patients representative on the use of the equipment per physician protocols and Company guidelines.
- Oversight of patient paperwork.
- Clean, Disinfect and maintain all equipment in accordance with CHAP requirements.
- Coordinate schedule for pre-op/rescheduled set-ups, rescheduled surgeries, and orthotics measurements are accounted for to Dispatch Coordinators.
- Assist with accurate inventory reporting and equipment tracking.
- Conduct preventive maintenance reporting
- Receiving, Counting and Packing Slips maintenance
- Audit depot and delivery van per CHAP requirements
- Additional duties as assigned.