Customer Service Representative
The Staffing Resource Group is a Staffing and Solutions firm that provides consulting and contingent staffing solutions in the areas of Information Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering, and Finance/Accounting on a direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract basis.
The Staffing Resource Groupis currently hiringWORK FROM HOMECustomer Service Representatives for a Premier Wireless Service Provider. All of the training and tasks for this position will be completed on our clients virtual platform working from home
Mandatory seven weeks of online training is required. Theseven weeks of trainingwill be held Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
Hours of operation:
After completing a mandatory seven weeks of online training, the home-based Customer Service Representatives will workpart time (up to 39 hours a week) providing customer service, product and billing support. Hours of operation are 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, seven days a week after training. Assigned shifts may include daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours.
Customer Service Representatives will be compensated at a rate of $9.50 per hour with a 401K plan available.
Work from Home Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Receive Inbound Calls while Delivering Exceptional Customer Service and Technical Support
- Including problem determination and appropriate follow-up steps
- Inform customer of appropriate next steps and work with customer to obtain issue resolution
- Maintain Applicable Records Through Data Entry, Effectively Document Case Notes and Respond to Customers in a Written Format (Chat, Email) as well as via Conference Calls and Virtual Meetings with other Employees
- Communicate with Virtual Co-Workers to Research Problems and Find Solutions
- Communicate with Virtual Team Manager, Team Members and other Employees Regarding Problems, Solutions and Trends
- Meet Established Individual and Team Performance Targets, which include Customer Service, Productivity and Quality Standards
- Independently Troubleshoot Home Based Computer or Hardware Issues and Works with Provided Support Groups when Appropriate to Maintain Needed Equipment to Work from Home
- Maintain Proficiency in Programs, Products and/or Platforms Assigned