Part Time - Imaging Services Clerk
Join our team of over 4,100 associates worldwide and make a difference.
For more than 30 years, TransUnion has been the credit information provider customers trust to deliver accurate and reliable financial data to support growing economies. Today, we provide valuable business intelligence to customers around the globe.
Basic Accountability Statement
This is an entry level position within the Contact Center Services business unit of TransUnion. The primary responsibility of this position is to receive, prepare, deliver, extract, sort, identify, image [scan], batch, index and re-process incoming and outbound TransUnion mail, FAX, electronic / other. These functions will include, but not limited to, the usage of PCs and other office equipment such as printers and hand held scanners, postage meters and imaging and copying equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extract, identify, and image [scan] inbound TransUnion FAX / electronic / other correspondence utilizing imaging / mail equipment while meeting or exceeding quality and production expectations.
- Prepare, sort, identify, batch and deliver outbound TransUnion correspondence / shipments utilizing postage meters, scales, and shipping vendor systems / materials.
- Perform quality checks and data entry of images utilizing image capture software quality control, and indexing modules while meeting or exceeding quality and production expectations.
- Reprocess image [scan] rescan requests while meeting or exceeding quality and production expectations.
- Maintaining access to needed systems and applications.
- Compliance with all TransUnion standard operating procedures and policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the position. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- This is a Part Time position and candidates must be able to work 3 days a week: Monday, Tuesday and Friday hours will be 11:30 AM to 8 PM.
- The incumbent must have good organizational skills, basic reading comprehension, writing skills and exhibit attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to operate basic office equipment, the usage of PCs, PCs peripherals such as printers and hand held scanners, postage meters and various manufacturers of imaging and copying equipment.
- Needs to meet quality and production expectations.
- Position requires the ability to transport up to 25 lbs. Safe lifting practices are required.
- May sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Candidates should be able to work in both a normal office and mailroom-warehouse environment.
- Experience working within a production environment helpful but not required.
TransUnion is conveniently located in Delaware Co. just minutes from the Philadelphia Airport accessible via I-95 and the Blue Rte. 476. We offer an attractive salary and free on-site fitness center, discounted group auto/homeowners insurance and much more.
To be considered for employment with TransUnion, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.
TransUnion is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. TransUnion values the advantages gained from a diverse workforce.