Tulsa Welding School has been training welders for over 60 years.
We are currently seeking a part time (20 hours per week) GED Instructor.
In this rewarding position, you will manage the GED program as well as facilitate all of the GED subjects to the students. This is an immediate position for the right candidate with excellent communication skills and a desire to see others succeed.
In the GED Instructor role, you will:
- Instruct and facilitate students on GED material
- Maintain accurate record keeping as it applies to student attendance and grades
- Create and maintain a safe environment at all times
- Maintain control of student activities and ensure compliance of school policies and rules
- Ensure an ethical and fair testing environment during periods of testing
- Constantly evaluate curriculum to ensure relevance
- Conform to prescribed methods of record keeping as directed by supervisory staff
- Communicate promptly regarding supplies or other essentials for students in the classroom