Test Evaluator - Barber
Pearson VUE is seeking a Part Time Licensed Barber Evaluator for our Framhingham, MA Location. SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork. This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such. Ability to work 10-12 hours 3 Saturdays per month with an expectation to work more hours as needed. Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:15am - 9pm on Saturdays. Sunday hours are 7:15am - 5pm approximately. Sunday may open due to candidate volume. May need to work in our Malden and West Springfield office if needed. Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance. This position pays $17.87 per hour. The Licensed Barber Evaluator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Performs on-time site opening and closing procedures.
- Understands all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal technical support to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and clean testing center with light housekeeping duties.
- Arrive on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have a Massachusetts Barber Instructors License . Minimum of 3-5 yrs barbering experience Experience working in a testing environment preferred but not required Atleast one year of experience as an instructor Experience working in a testing environment preferred but not required Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Windows applications required High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred Excellent customer service skills Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to work independently with minimal supervision Effective time management skills Strong attention to detail Problem solving skills Ability to operate fax and other office equipment Must be able to work a flexible Saturday schedule and additional days as required