Employee Health Nurse- Part Time
job 10 of 23
Department: Occupational Health
Schedule: Day shift. 24 hours a week. Flexible Hours.
- Conducts pre-employment, post offer health screens.
- Provides for appropriate follow-up care for both occupational and non-occupational illness/injury and makes referrals when appropriate.
- Coordinates the annual Tuberculin skin testing for all employees, including influenza, Tdap and Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Responsible for total Case Management of occupational illness/injury of employees.
- Manages Light Duty Program for both occupational and non-occupational illness/injuries of employees.
- Processes employee unusual occurrence reports and provides follow-up as necessary.
- Responsible for developing and drafting policies and procedures relating to various employee health issues.
- Maintains confidential health files on all employees.
- Serves as a liaison between employees, employer and the medical community.
- Seeks out experts as necessary to address the needs of the employee and employer.
- Participates in the formulation of medical protocols.
- Acts as a resource to Managers relative to fitness for duty for employees. Coordinates and communicates with all employees regarding the FMLA.
- Schedules the Fitness for Duty for all those employees with which this would apply, prior to returning to work.
- Provide ongoing Workstation evaluations to assure success in the Ergonomic program.
- Responsible for Work Comp related risk incentives.
job 10 of 23